Should Christians support the Democrat party? The US Democrat party is the liberal, secular and the leftist party of the United States.
I am writing this as an eye opener. A letter to fellow Christians and anyone who’s tuned-in to the latest developments in the ongoing US Presidential elections.
If you are a Democrat supporter and you do not believe any of the facts stated here, you can skip reading this. This post primarily addresses the general Democratic party view and policies. Still, I respect your view as you are entitled to it, but I am expressing my Christian views as a free man.
I once supported and cheered for the Democrat party. I liked the promise of peace and hope by Barrack Obama, and also a woman rising as a first time President in Hillary Clinton. But I had a recent change of opinion regarding this important matter as I discovered a multitude of depravity connected to the members of this party.
I have also studied the policies promoted by the Left, and it changed my views as they now appear to completely promote the non-belief in God in exchange for more secular and liberal principles. I had enough of it. Simply put, I had that Martin Luther moment.
Like many, I did not know much about Donald Trump. He was just that unlikable guy on TV. It was easy to misunderstand him. His statements were divisive and pretty much were subject to ridicule and misinterpretations. Add to this the mountain of daily biased reports of mainstream media, it was easy to dislike him.
However, as he rose through the ranks, I learned to recognize with open mind his resolve as a patriot, a pro-life and pro-God advocate. Trump is not your typical politician. He is an unorthodox, firebrand business leader who knows how to get things done. He may not be your kind of smooth talking bureaucrat (like Obama) who speaks to please the masses, but Trump gets things done. A pugilist and no-holds barred leader that mainstream media and big tech hate. After all, people and nations need results, actions and not talk. Lastly, he promotes the return of America to God, supported the return of Israel’s capital to Jerusalem, and the earmarked the campaign for the protection of innocent babies. But this article is not about Trump, I have it reserved for another future post. This is about the Democrat party.
The following reasons below made me change my view regarding the Democrats. As a Christian, much of their resolutions and policies are anti-God:
- The Democrats, together with the Mainstream Media and Big Tech, attempted a power coup by declaring Joe Biden as the President-elect, even though there were widespread irregularity, evidence of cheating, dead people voting, ballot back-dating and no certifications issued in any and all of key battleground States. Only the States Electoral College can declare the US Presidency, by convening to vote on December 8 then validating this by a “Certificate of Ascertainment” which they would send on the 14th of December to the Archivist of the US, then the President of the US Senate and so on. It only means one thing, there is no new President yet, as the US Supreme Court would likely deliberate the merits of the cases filed by Trump. A US President would likely be declared by the court by early January, and that process does not include the opinions and narratives set-up by the the Democrats, MSM nor Big Tech.
- The Democrats support the wholesale slaughter of innocent babies through abortion via “Roe v Wade” in 1973. From 1973-2016, there were 46 Million babies killed in the United States alone. Now, they also introduced a Democrat resolution (ROE Bill or Removing Obstacles and Removing Abortion Access) for the means of late-term abortion beyond 24 weeks of pregnancy and even up to 9 months (imagine killing a full grown innocent baby inside a mother’s womb).
- The Democrats through a Supreme Court majority in 1962 banned the reading of the Holy Bible in schools and universities.
- The Democrats support the omission of the word “one Nation under God” in the pledge of Allegiance.
- The Democrats enacted the banning of prayers in schools. In 1962, the Democrat led Supreme Court banned this prayer in schools, “Almighty God, we acknowledge our dependence upon You, and we beg Your blessings upon us, our parents, our teachers and our Country”. They also banned “The Lord’s prayer”. Though prayers can still be practiced such as before meals (as long as you do not disturb other students), the decision may ultimately pave the way to further abolition on any act of prayer or fellowship in US schools.
- The Democrats removed copies of the Holy Bible from the Hotels.
- The Democrats removed the Ten Commandments from a courthouse in Montgomery.
- The Democrats support the slighting of the American flag, independence and anthem through kneeling. Colin Kapaernick stated that they do this to insult the flag and the nation. Of course, others will deny that this is the true purpose. The logic behind this is clear, try to do this trick when you are on another nation’s soil and you quickly find yourself behind bars.
- The Democrats do not support the establishment of Israel, nor the placing of Jerusalem as the one capital of the holy nation of God. Democrat congresswoman Rashida Tlaib espouses the “One-State solution” to destroy Israel, as Tlaib is also a supporter of BDS (Boycott Divestment Sanctions) a movement that views Israel as a racist apartheid state. Then President Barrack Obama openly opposed Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu and appeased Iran with 105 billion US Dollars and another 1.8 Billion USD. Iran later used it to fund it’s terror networks and furthered it’s non-peaceful nuclear research. As for Israel, the Bible says in Genesis 12:3 “I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all the peoples on earth will be blessed through you.” and in Zechariah 12:3 “On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves.“
- The Democrats promote Feminism, yet attacked a moral and righteous woman and devout Catholic in Amy Coney Barrett due to the single fact that she is a loving mother to 7 children and is pro-life. They feared that she will vote to stop the wholesale massacre of babies in the United States since she is a devout Catholic.
- The Democrats led by Senators Kamala Harris and Mazie Hirono implied that SC Justice Brian Buescher was unfit as a judge due to the fact that he is a member of the Catholic organization the “Knights of Columbus”.
- The Democrats would like to defund the Police of the entire United States. Imagine living in a place where there is no law and order. The Bible specifically instructs to “submit to the authorities”. We both agree that Police brutality should be addressed and killing of innocent people should be prosecuted. However, a few rotten apples in the Police force does not mean they are all serving to murder innocent people. Democrats also promote the killing of Police and men in uniform who swore to serve and protect the people.
- The Democrats support the burning and looting of buildings, mauling of Trump supporters and the violent riots of Antifa and the BLM (Black Lives Matter). They only had a change of tone when the riots got out of control.
- The Democrats, through AOC (Alexandria Ocasio Cortez), would like to list all the people that supported and voted Trump in office so that Joe Biden’s government can punish and blacklist them from government offices, hiring firms and corporate organizations. They have already begun to create a massive list of the more than 70 million American voters via their website.
It only means one thing. Democrats are hell-bent to remove God from America. The US constitution was founded by it’s forefathers under the notion that God built this nation. The Democrats want nothing but to abolish religion and convert America into a Marxist haven for Communism. No religion, your personal freedom and rights belong to the state, no God – much like a China police state that tortures, kills and harvest organs of Falun Gong practitioners, Uighur Muslim minorites and Christian believers.
Kamala Harris (who the Democrats nominated as a trojan horse to secretly lead and replace the dementia-plagued Joe Biden), Alexandria Ocasio Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Bernie Sanders and others are all Communists who intend to change the United States into a Stalinist playground. Remember this one thing, Communist China outlaws religion, any gathering or fellowship, nor the reading or sharing of books like the Tanakh or the Holy Bible. If one is caught in China promoting Islam, Christianity or any religions – long jail time, torture, the donation of organs or death by firing squad is a surety.
Should Christians support the Democrat party? As a Christian, my simple answer is No. They battle against God, they murder innocent babies (which God hates even during the time of King Mannaseh of Israel) and the Democrats want to remove the very presence and protection of God in the United States. But I respect anyone’s views whatever it would be, after all, it is a God given right and one is entitled to his/her beliefs and principles as I am.
We are all free to be silent, and to speak our mind is a liberty that not all are given the right to. As a Christian, the first duty is to intercede for the people in the government and pray for the well-being of the nation. Faith in God and the belief that He is in control of everything that is happening in our society is a must for believers.
But when the very foundations of Christian faith is being abolished and replaced by practices God abhors (such as the wanton murder of 46 million babies in the US), the Bible is also clear that action is also warranted. We should speak-up just as like when Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego contradicted Babylon’s King Nebuchadnezzar due to idol worship, when Prophet Elijah preached against then King Ahab and Queen Jezebel who worshiped Baal, when Prophet Daniel prayed in opposition to King Darius’s advisers edict, when Prophet Jeremiah demanded wartime policy change from King Zedekiah, and when Apostle Paul asserted his Roman citizenship rights as he was unjustly punished by a Roman commander. Speaking-up and standing for what is right is not rebellion. It is communicating God’s righteous mandate to the people. After all, God is the real king and leader overall the peoples of the earth.
Still, even if we have the right to speak, we should respect – whoever legitimately wins the US election. I also urge my fellow Christians to do so in respect to the authorities. But only after the US Supreme Court decision is finalized. For God is sovereign, and His will reigns over world history, and it’s future. It should be accepted whosoever will be the President of the most powerful nation on earth, this year 2020.
As a side note, the Third Reich ran unopposed mostly because righteous people stayed silent. Only when global destruction came that the Allies moved into action. By then, millions of innocent people were slaughtered before good men sprang into action.
Your position and voice in these crucial times remain vital for this generation, and to the next one that will inherit it. I leave you this famous quote from Edmund Burke, “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”