This recurring seventh year is reserved for resting and releasing. This means that agricultural lands are not to be planted or harvested, and debts must be forgiven. In this season, private land holdings are to be made open to the needy, and staples such as food storage and harvests are to be freely redistributed and accessible to everyone. The logic behind is for the agricultural and debt cycle to be broken, and so the land can recover after six years of continuous growing and harvesting.
As per the Bible in Exodus 23:10–11, “Six years you shall sow your land and gather in its produce, but the seventh year you shall let it rest and lie fallow, that the poor of your people may eat; and what they leave, the beasts of the field may eat. In like manner, you shall do with your vineyard and your olive grove.” Shmita was also discussed in Leviticus 25:20–22, Deuteronomy 15:1–6, Deuteronomy 31:10–13, Jeremiah 34:13–14, Nehemiah 10:31, 2 Chronicles 36:20–21, 2 Kings 19:29, and other biblical passages.
God created the earth in six and rested on the seventh day. If there are seven days related to the creation of heaven and earth, there is also the seventh year for resting. As Shmita affects the people of Israel, it has also affected the entire world (most visibly America) throughout history. As I have written in my previous article, America was a nation dedicated to God. It is also worth noting that there is a large population of Jewish migrants in the US, less than 6 million as of 2018.
So why do we need to know Shmita? The historical regularity of coincidences during Shmita years in comparison to world and Israel events, as well as world financial markets are undeniable. Major stock market crashes are associated with this seven-year cycle. Using Shmita as a guide, we can track the movement of financial stock markets. Famous stock analyst and trader William Delbert Gann included this seven-year cycle in his analysis.
We can also use Shmita as a guide given major world events or tragedies which occurred during the Shmita years. The Great Depression, continuation of Dot Bubble Crash, Lehman Brothers scandal, 9/11 terror attacks, end of World War II and defeat of the Third Reich, withdrawal of United States from the Vietnam War, Greek and EU bailout, Roe v Wade decision of US Supreme Court that legalized abortion and more. In the same way, we can also use it as a compass in tracking major events in Israel, such as the entry to the Land of Israel, Jerusalem’s fall to the Babylonians, Jerusalem’s capture by Herod and Sosius, the siege of Judas Maccabeus, Ezekiel’s vision of the restored temple and more.
Given the regularity of the seven-year Shmitas, it is prudent to be wise in our investments (especially stocks and bonds). The threat of a global recession is real – given the looming hyperinflation, over-printing of world money, and artificial bull-run of the stock market. Trillions of US dollars in government debt had been given with zero interest, which in turn inflated all the assets. As we know with stocks, an artificial bull-run will eventually lead to large corrections. The dissolution of established currencies (e.g. US Dollar) is also highly possible due to (fiat) money over-printing, and the strengthening of digital currencies.
One thing that you should also be aware is the planned enforcement of the “Great Reset” agenda by the world elites, big tech, and nation leaders. Global leaders and WEF (World Economic Forum) converged in Davos Switzerland in June 2020 to execute their plans and to force a reset of the world economy. Participants of this global meeting were Prince Charles, Klaus Schwab, John Kerry, Justin Trudeau, Joe Biden, Bill Gates, Greta Thunberg, George Soros, Adhanom Tedros, Pope Francis, and others. It also included notable companies and organizations such as United Nations, IMF, World Bank, Bank of America, MasterCard, Wells Fargo, Goldman Sachs, ChinaBank, Apple, Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter, Google, IBM, IKEA, Lockheed Martin, Time Magazine, Ericsson, JP Morgan Chase, and Deloitte among others. In relation to this, Time magazine published a series entitled “The Great Reset: How to Build a Better World Post-COVID-19″. This is their plan, now we should prepare for the worst. You can check more about it in the reference links included below.
Notable Shmita years in modern World History:
- 2021-2022 – ???
- 2014-2015 – Market correction. Greek and EU bailout. Oil dropped 33%. DOW dropped 1000 points. ETFs dropped 43%. China devalued the Yuan.
- 2007-2008 – 50% U.S. Stock market value wiped out. Global recession. Dow Jones dropped 777.7 points on the last day of Shmita (September 29). Lehman Brothers Scandal. Housing crash.
- 2000-2001 – 37% U.S. stock market value wiped out. 9/11 Twin Tower attack, and Global recession. Dow Jones falls by 700 points in the last day of Shmita (September 17) Continuation of DotCom Bubble
- 1993-1994 – Bond market crash. DJIA bear market
- 1986-1987 – Black Tuesday. 33% U.S. Stock market value wiped out.
- 1979-1980 – USA and global recession.
- 1972-1973 – 48% U.S. Stock market value wiped out. Global recession. America legalizes the killing of unborn babies (abortion). The USA lost in the Vietnam War. US oil crisis.
- 1965-1966 – 23% stock market value wiped out.
- 1944-1945 – End of Third Reich and Britain’s hold on territories (like Israel). America becomes a world superpower. US Dollar becomes the global reserve currency
- 1937-1938 – 50% U.S. Stock market value wiped out. Global recession.
- 1930-1931 – 86% U.S Stock market value wiped out. The Great Depression
- 1916-1917 – 40% U.S. Stock market value wiped out. Major World Empires collapsed. Britain is nearly bankrupt. USA’s rise to world power.
- 1901-1902 – 46% U.S. Stock market value wiped out.
Notable Shmita in ancient Israel History:
- 749 CE – Sabbatical year earthquake
- 41-40 BCE – Sabbatical year. Jerusalem was captured by Herod and Sosius
- 163-162 BCE – Second battle of Beth-Zur
- 162-161 BCE – Sabbatical year. 2nd year of Antiochus Eupator. Judas Maccabeus garrison siege
- 134-133 BCE – Sabbatical year. Ptolemy killed the brethren of John Hyrcanus
- 521 BCE – Haggai and Zechariah
- 536 BCE – Cyrus’ proclamation
- 574 BCE – Ezekiel vision of restored temple
- 587 BCE – Fall of Jerusalem to Babylonians
- 623/622 BCE – Public reading of the law
- 700/699 BCE – Sabbatical year after the departure of the Assyrian army
- 868/867 BCE – Public reading of the law in the 3rd year of King Jehoshaphat
- 1406 BCE – Joshua entered Canaan and established the nation of Israel
As we near the Sabbath Year this 2021, we encourage you to get right with God. Manage your debt, set aside savings, invest wisely, account for your finances, store food and supplies (for your family and those who may be in need), and pray for the Lord’s protection and deliverance for your household and your nation. With this generation that thrives on hate, we also recommend that you bless the nation of Israel in your prayers. As was written in Genesis 12:3, “I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”
In this age of chaos, we humbly advise that you come to know Jesus Christ. As the Bible says in Romans 3:23, “for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,”. And the result of this sin is eternal death, “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. – Romans 6:23” This death is not physical death, but eternal separation from a loving God. As written in Daniel 12:2, “And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, Some to everlasting life, Some to shame and everlasting contempt.” But there is hope for us, as written in Romans 10:9, “that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.“
Pray this prayer today and ask for God’s mercy, “Dear God, have mercy and save me, I am a sinner and need your forgiveness. Apart from you, I deserve only judgment. I believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God and He died on the cross to shed his precious blood and pay the penalty for my own sins. I am willing to turn from my sin. He came to earth to live the perfect life that I couldn’t. Then He rose again after three days, proving He is true, with the offer and free gift of salvation and eternal life to anyone who believes. I want to know you more Jesus, help me live for You. Thank You for accepting me and giving me eternal life. This I pray and believe, in Jesus’ name, Amen.” If you prayed that prayer with all your heart, congratulations, you are now a new creation! As was written in 2 Corinthians 5:17, “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.“
- My Jewish Learning What Is Shmita, the Sabbatical Year?
- Chabad.Org When is the next Sabbatical Year?
- Israeli Traditions Israeli Traditions: Shmita
- The Blockchain Today The Shemitah Cycle – Stock Market crash in 2021
- Christian Evidence Biblical Shemitah Years: Beyond A Coincidence
- OSS Rediscovering W. D. Gann’s method of forecasting the financial markets
- World Economic Forum The Great Reset
- National Review The Great Reset: If only it were just a Conspiracy
- TownHall How Big Banks Are Planning to Force Americans into the ‘Great Reset’ Trap
- Time Magazine The Great Reset: How to Build a Better World Post-COVID-19
- Beware and be aware of the Great Reset
- Preparing for Shmita Year 2021-2022
- Barack Obama – the Shadow President?
- Embedded scriptures in ancient Chinese language?
- Establishing the Lazarus Narrative
- The scourge of Communism in America
- Should Christians support the Democrat party?
- Mainstream Media cannot decide US Presidency
- Cyber Polygon – the new Great Reset weapon
- Build Back Better – the Great Reset agenda
- Bill Gates and his Great Reset agenda
- Is Covid the conquering White Horse Rider of Revelation?
- Big Pharma extended bull run 2021
- Usurper Queen
- 2021 Worldwide volcanic eruptions
- Ivermectin – the rejected wonder drug
- Exposing Wuhan Lab and the Covid-19 cover-up
- Usurpers cannot overturn God’s will and anointing