Usurpers cannot overturn God's will and anointing
Absalom had Ahitophel and Amasa
Adonijah had Joab and Abiathar
Both used either propaganda, charisma, deception, and schemes.
Both misled and defrauded the people
Both became kings for a moment during their time.
The bad thing for them -
they never had God on their side.
Things ended fatally bad for both of them.
David and Solomon had God on their side.
Both had the anointing and the true kingship.
Usurpers cannot overturn God's will and anointing.
The Lord of Heaven's Armies has sworn this oath: "It will all happen as I have planned. It will be as I have decided.
Isaiah 14:24 NLT"
- Exposing Wuhan Lab and the Covid-19 cover-up
- Usurpers cannot overturn God’s will and anointing
- Wuhan Lab outbreak theory of COVID-19 gains ground
- Gates health empire, Luciferase, and Patent WO-2020-060606
- Chinas CCP continues to persecute Chinese believers
- America was founded as a nation under God
- Twitter loses 5 Billion for suppressing Free Speech
- Democrat sponsored US abortions now 60M