Usurpers cannot overturn God's will and anointing
Absalom had Ahitophel and Amasa
Adonijah had Joab and Abiathar
Both used either propaganda, charisma, deception, and schemes.
Both misled and defrauded the people
Both became kings for a moment during their time.
The bad thing for them -
they never had God on their side.
Things ended fatally bad for both of them.
David and Solomon had God on their side.
Both had the anointing and the true kingship.
Usurpers cannot overturn God's will and anointing.
The Lord of Heaven's Armies has sworn this oath: "It will all happen as I have planned. It will be as I have decided.
Isaiah 14:24 NLT"
- Cyber Polygon – the new Great Reset weapon
- Build Back Better – the Great Reset agenda
- Bill Gates and his Great Reset agenda
- Is Covid the conquering White Horse Rider of Revelation?
- Big Pharma extended bull run 2021
- Usurper Queen
- 2021 Worldwide volcanic eruptions
- Ivermectin – the rejected wonder drug
- Exposing Wuhan Lab and the Covid-19 cover-up
- Usurpers cannot overturn God’s will and anointing
- Beware and be aware of the Great Reset
- Preparing for Shmita Year 2021-2022
- Barack Obama – the Shadow President?
- Embedded scriptures in ancient Chinese language?
- Establishing the Lazarus Narrative
- The scourge of Communism in America
- Should Christians support the Democrat party?
- Mainstream Media cannot decide US Presidency