Wuhan Lab outbreak theory of COVID-19 gains ground
The Wuhan Lab outbreak theory that Covid-19 came from a Chinese laboratory gained ground as U.S. intelligence findings were declassified.
The report was made public by the State Department, and disclosed that several workers from the Wuhan institute (where deadly viruses research were conducted) fell sick in the autumn of 2019. They also exhibited COVID-19-like symptoms.
The department also confirmed that People's Liberation Army of China conducted covert biological warfare research at the institute. CCP maintained for several months that the CCP Virus did not come from a Chinese lab, and countered that the epidemic may have originated from the US military.
The lab outbreak in Wuhan was reported in 2019 before the news of Covid-19 infections in Wuhan market were publicized. The recent revelations bring to question the news media blackout employed by mainstream media as well as big tech companies who banned any posts claiming that Covid originated unnaturally. In the same light, Dr. Shi Zhengli (the Senior Researcher of Wuhan Institute of Virology) may have misled the public by claiming zero infections (among workers) in the Wuhan lab due to Corona-related viruses.
Meanwhile, Robert Darling, a medical doctor and expert on biological weapons formerly with the Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases stated, "Based on my experience and understanding of the science, it's hard to believe this is a naturally occurring phenomenon. I think somebody [in Wuhan] caught their experiment."
The same intel report also disclosed that Chinese authorities prevented any thorough investigation into the source of the pandemic and engaged "enormous resources to deceit and disinformation."
Back in the US, scientist Dr. Peter Daszak (president of New York based EcoHealth Alliance), previously condemned ideas in February 2020 that the CCP virus came from the Wuhan Lab. He also dismissed any notion that the virus came from unnatural sources through an article in The Lancet medical journal. However, Daszak now changed his position and claimed through his spokesperson that his previous statement was used to protect Chinese scientists from online criticism. "The Lancet letter was written during a time in which Chinese scientists were receiving death threats and the letter was intended as a showing of support for them as they were caught between important work trying to stop an outbreak and the crush of online harassment," Daszak stated.
The declassified reports appear to corroborate the previous revelations by Chinese virologist and defector Dr. Li-Meng Yan who claimed through a medical report that the virus likely came from the Wuhan lab. However, mainstream media, Twitter, and several big tech platforms collaborated to block Dr. Yan's posts and statements back in 2020.
The State Department released a fact sheet to detail their findings regarding the CCP Virus outbreak from the Wuhan Lab. As of this writing, the article was removed from the government website. Fortunately, you can still view the sheet via the "Internet Wayback Machine". Check the link via our references below.
- Fact Sheet: Activity at the Wuhan Institute of Virology US State Department Government Website
- Declassified U.S. intelligence bolsters Wuhan lab theory in coronavirus outbreak Washington Times
- US Scientist That Condemned Wuhan Lab Leak Theory Admits He Was Shielding Chinese Scientists Epoch Times
- State Department says Wuhan lab researchers may have had COVID in the fall of 2019 Fox News
- Hey, WHO! Do a real Wuhan probe: Devine New York Post
- Chinese defector virologist Dr Li-Meng Yan publishes report claiming COVID-19 was made in a lab News.com.au
- Exposing Wuhan Lab and the Covid-19 cover-up
- Usurpers cannot overturn God’s will and anointing
- Wuhan Lab outbreak theory of COVID-19 gains ground
- Gates health empire, Luciferase, and Patent WO-2020-060606
- Chinas CCP continues to persecute Chinese believers
- America was founded as a nation under God
- Twitter loses 5 Billion for suppressing Free Speech
- Democrat sponsored US abortions now 60M